Letra en español
Cuando me llamas
cuando te escucho respirar
tengo alas para volar
siento que estoy viva.
Cuando me miras
puedo tocar el cielo
sé que estoy viva.
Cuando bendices el día
sólo me dejo llevar
todas mis preocupaciones mueren
me alegro de estar viva.
Tú has puesto mi corazón en llamas
lléname con amor
hazme una mujer más alta que las nubes.
No podría estar más arriba
mi espíritu toma vuelo
porque estoy viva.
Cuando me llamas
cuando te escucho respirar
tengo alas para volar
siento que estoy viva.
Cuando me extiendes tu mano
levantando espíritus muy alto
Dios lo sabe.
Que seré la única
en espera.
A través del bien y
Por momentos difíciles.
Y esto es solo el comienzo
No puedo esperar por el resto de mi vida.
Cuando me llamas
cuando me extiendes tu mano
obtengo alas para volar
siento que estoy viva.
Cuando bendices el día
sólo me dejo llevar
todas mis preocupaciones mueren
se que estoy viva.
Tengo alas para volar
Dios sabe que estoy viva
Letra en ingles
I get wings to fly... Oh-oh
I'm alive... yeah.. yeah
When you call on me
When I hear you breathe
I get wings to fly...
I feel that I'm alive
When you look at me
I can touch the sky
I know that
I'm alive
Ohh... Ooh.... alive
When you blessed the day
I just drift away
All my worries die
I'm glad that I'm alive
You set my heart on fire
Filled me with love
Made me a woman
On clouds above
I couldn't get much higher
My spirit takes flight
(My spirit takes flight)
'Cause I'm alive
('Cause I'm alive)
Ooh... never bound
(When you call on me)
When you call on me
(When I hear you breathe)
When I hear you breathe
(I get wings to fly...)
I feel that I'm alive
Oh yeah, I'm alive.
(When you reach for me)
When you reach for me
(Raising spirits high)
God knows that
That I'll be the one standing by
Through good and through trying times
And it's only begun
I can't wait for the rest of my life
(When you call on me)
When you call on me
(When you reach for me)
When you reach for me
(I get wings to fly...)
Ah-ah...
(I feel that...)
(When you blessed the day)
When you blessed, you blessed the day
(I just drift away)
I just drift away
(All my worries die)
I know that... I'm alive
Yeah...
I get wings to fly
God knows that I'm alive...
I'm alive... yeah.. yeah
When you call on me
When I hear you breathe
I get wings to fly...
I feel that I'm alive
When you look at me
I can touch the sky
I know that
I'm alive
Ohh... Ooh.... alive
When you blessed the day
I just drift away
All my worries die
I'm glad that I'm alive
You set my heart on fire
Filled me with love
Made me a woman
On clouds above
I couldn't get much higher
My spirit takes flight
(My spirit takes flight)
'Cause I'm alive
('Cause I'm alive)
Ooh... never bound
(When you call on me)
When you call on me
(When I hear you breathe)
When I hear you breathe
(I get wings to fly...)
I feel that I'm alive
Oh yeah, I'm alive.
(When you reach for me)
When you reach for me
(Raising spirits high)
God knows that
That I'll be the one standing by
Through good and through trying times
And it's only begun
I can't wait for the rest of my life
(When you call on me)
When you call on me
(When you reach for me)
When you reach for me
(I get wings to fly...)
Ah-ah...
(I feel that...)
(When you blessed the day)
When you blessed, you blessed the day
(I just drift away)
I just drift away
(All my worries die)
I know that... I'm alive
Yeah...
I get wings to fly
God knows that I'm alive...
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario